Thursday, March 7, 2013

Vintage License Plate Graphic




Hi!!! I'm sitting here waiting for 7:30pm to roll around and I have to go pick my son up from play practice at school... 6th graders are putting on a play this weekend... I think he's looking even more forward to the cast party on saturday with all his friends and SNACKS! lol.... while waiting I created a license plate graphic with a few options. My son has old license plates on his wall for decoration so I used a photo of one of those to create these.... His is an old vintage Vermont license plate.... There is a blank one that you can have fun with and a few others that I played with!!! 








Hope you have fun!!!! :) 
Emily 


5 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

These plates are so cool. Thank you so much. ox Marg

Unknown said...

Love these Emily thank you!

Auntie Em said...

What a fun element to add to a project. Thank you Emily! :)

marlah24 said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Margie said...

Thanks Emily - these would be good for those pesky men's cards.