Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekly Roundup + A Few of My Favorite Things (Pinterest)

We all know that pinterest is full of interesting things and every now and then (I try to do it weekly) I will put together a culmination of a few of my favorite things.... Unique, Clever or just plain Beautiful! I try to do this on Sundays, but since tomorrow is Easter and I will be busy watching the kids hunt down their Easter Baskets, I will be doing it today.... 

Off to a few of my favorite things........

bunting Use washi tape to make bunting. I think these would be cute for so many things. I really like the idea for the packaging too.... Thinking about using these for my orders that I ship out :) DIY Washi Tape Bunting




























Hope you were able to find a few things :) 
Emily 
XOXO

4 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Awesome round up, Emily! My envelope arrived...THANKS! WIshing you a blessed Easter with your family.
HUGS~

Margie said...

Wow Emily - some great ideas there! Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us. Happy egg hunting!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Great ideas Emily, thanks for bringing them to our attention. ~ Abby

Unknown said...

Very pretty blog! I also love Pinterest, and I sure can spend alot of time perusing the site! (Read: I"m not getting much else done)
I like the Washi tape idea, I am in love with Banners, garlands, and buntings...so this is a perfect decorating, and crafting idea!