Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday! Weekly Roundup, Pinterest Projects and More!

Here are some wonderful coupons and deals! A friend sent me the one below! Great deal on photos! 
I know I have a few SD cards that I really need to take care of. 
COUPONS REMOVED FOR BEING OUTDATED :) 



And here are some adorable and amazing things I found on pinterest that have definitely made it to my "to-do" list this week..... I just need some more hours! Simply click on photo to go to the tutorial :) 
You can find me on pinterest here

    

  


Free printable vintage matchbooks.....


And more tutorials! I love the wooden spoons covered with modge podge too! and the packaging is something I am always looking for

   


Here are a few of my creations this week! I'll be listing more tonight too! 

My jewelry cards.... 
Jewelry Cards  - Earring - Vintage Inspired and Hand Stamped - Manila and Brown

Blank Tags - Hand Aged, Vintage Inspired, Manila & Brown -15-

Click on photo to go to all these neat printables for packaging! 

I also made a free printable for you! Printable jug... going with the mason jar theme! 
Click on jug to open in a new window and then right click and choose save as.



PERSONAL USE ONLY :) 

Thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderful sunday!!!!! 
XOXO




24 comments:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog and I already love it! :)

I'm gonna go around!

susan said...

Thank you very much for these!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wonderful! Thank You, Emily. I especially love the mason jar & jug. Too neat!

Christina Hicks said...

First time I have been on your blog, wow, great information and resources you provide. I thank you for the freebies!

Amy O said...

Thanks! I love your images! So many uses...

Elaine L. said...

Great blog...lots of great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the cool images!!

Stephenie said...

thank you for the great digis!!

Anonymous said...

Great images.

TYFS

Silverbutterfly said...

Great digis, thanks....

Silverbutterfly

Anonymous said...

Love this jar and jug, there is so much I can do with it thank you so very much hugs Cathy k

Sarah said...

love these, thanks so much

Christine said...

Thanks for the graphics. They are very much appreciated.

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for the jar and jug. They will be very useful! Thanks

Di said...

Found your great blog via Free digital stamps. Thanks for the very useful freebies.

Alle mooie dingen said...

love the flower... but i can't seem to find it on pinterest... could you send me a link?
greetings
Anita
http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

Love the Jar and Jug, all the more stamps for my creations, thank you!!

Judy said...

Thank you very much for sharing these images. Just discovered your blog and need to do more exploring.

Cleah said...

Thanks for the freebies! Awesome blog you have here, I just became one of your followers.

Mary said...

Thanks for these two very useful images. I love them!

txexperiment said...

Great images. Thanks so much!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you! I love these!!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the jar and jug.

Laura Isham said...

Thanks so much! Found you on Pinterest. Love your blog!